Do you need a certified translation of your certificates by a sworn translator?
Do you need a translation of your birth certificate or marriage certificate?
Do you need a certified translation of your registration form, criminal record or police clearance?
Then eurolanguage is the right partner for you! Our court-certified translators will translate your documents – quickly and competently. These are accepted by all authorities in Austria and across the entire EU. Your translated documents are certified, which means they are provided with a certification note, a stamp and the signature of the sworn translator.
How can I obtain a certified translation of my documents?
What do I have to do?
I need a certified translation of a birth certificate.
- You send the document(s), either scanned or photographed, via e-mail to email@example.com
- We send you a quote, free of charge and without any obligation on your part.
- You place your order with eurolanguage.
- We send you the finished translation by mail, within Austria or the entire EU. If you need the translation urgently and you happen to be in Vienna, you can collect your translation from our office. (During the Covid pandemic, we’ve arranged for contact-free pick-up in the outdoor area of our translation office.)
- We can send you a scan of your certified translation in advance, so that you can already use this for submission to the authorities.
- You can pay conveniently and securely via bank transfer.